At the West Midlands Combined Authority, we believe that great work should be recognised and rewarded.
The following benefits are included as Terms and Conditions of Employment:
- Flexible working hours, based on 36.5 hours per week.
- 27 days annual leave plus public holidays, which increases after 5 and 10 years service.
- Free Network West Midlands (NWM) travelcard for use of bus, rail and Metro services across the West Midlands.
- Final salary Local Government Pension Scheme (contributory).
- Progression is on 1 April each year provided performance is satisfactory and you have completed six months service within the post.
- Flexible working arrangements for parents and carers.
In addition to the above benefits we also offer the following which you may be entitled to:
- Childcare vouchers.
- Communication equipment (mobile phone, laptop etc).
- Corporate gym membership (reduced rates).
- Cycling to Work scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme including 24/7 telephone helpline and face-to-face counselling.
- Free breakdown cover for essential car users.
- Discounted Gourmet Society Membership.
- Health cash plan.
- Discounted rates for Acupressure and many other Health & Wellbeing therapies.
- Occupational health support.
- Occupational Maternity, Paternity or Adoption Leave (above statutory minimum).
- Occupational sick pay (above statutory minimum).
- Free approved Professional Development.
- Reward Gateway - a website enabling you to save money on your purchases, from groceries to a state of the art television.
- Staff uniforms for public-facing roles.