Terms and Conditions
Before using our Online Recruitment System, please read the following Terms & Conditions and how your Personal Information will be used.
Our Online Recruitment System is only accessible by relevant employees i.e. Recruiting Manager/HR Team/ICT Developers. To apply for a job with us you must agree to the Terms & Conditions and the use of your Personal Information.
Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Online Recruitment System constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
- Our Online Recruitment System is free to applicants and may be terminated or upgraded at any time, however there is no intention to terminate the system.
- We and the Online Recruitment System cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage due to the failure or termination of the service, although we will make reasonable efforts to let you know in advance of foreseeable service interruptions.
- Confirmation of registration will be automatically sent by the system to the e-mail address you supply on registering. It is your responsibility to ensure your password remains secure.
- We hold no responsibility should your email or Online Recruitment account be compromised.
- You undertake to register for the Online Recruitment System using accurate and current information about yourself, including your correct name, address and any other requested information.
- If any third party site or information is linked from/to the Online Recruitment System, it is not interpreted that we endorse, has any responsibility for the site/information, or the content therein.
- Your use of the Online Recruitment site is entirely at your own risk.
- Should you identify any functional issues with the Online Recruitment System, please email us.
Your Personal Information
- Your data is held on a secure server at 16 Summer Lane, all necessary security measures are in place. The information you store within the Online Recruitment System will remain confidential and not disclosed to any third party in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 11 months after registration, you will receive an email asking if you would like to remain registered. Should you unsubscribe, all personal data related to you will be deleted. After 12 months of registration, should a response from you not be given your personal data will be automatically deleted.
- Should you be successful and become an employee of the West Midlands Combined Authority, we will use your data as part of our new starter process. At all times, we will observe the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Should we intend to process any sensitive personal data for any reason other than Equality & Diversity monitoring, or to exercise a legal right or obligation required by law, your explicit permission will be sought in advance. Sensitive data includes your race or ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, disability and criminal offences. In addition, the above will also apply to your personal data i.e. Address, contact numbers and email address.