From Michelin star restaurants and boutique hotels to family run pubs and leisure venues, skilled employees are a vital ingredient for successful hospitality businesses.
We currently have 18 providers ready to offer hospitality training in 25 qualifications across seven local authority areas, all funded through our Adult Education Budget.
Click on the links below to see available courses to accelerate your hospitality career or give your employees the essential skills they need:
- Birmingham City Council
- Birmingham Metropolitan College
- City of Wolverhampton College
- Coventry College
- Dudley College of Technology
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Go Train Limited
- Halesowen College
- Heart of Worcestershire College
- Release Potential Limited
- Sandwell College
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council
- Solihull College and University Centre
- South & City College Birmingham
- University College Birmingham
- Walsall College
- Wolverhampton City Council
- Workers’ Educational Association
If you are an employer and would like to join our new Hospitality Taskforce (which is chaired by Glynn Purnell) or talk to our team about skills and training support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Glynn Purnell said: “From a young age I've always had a passion for food and my career started at the early age of 14 at the Metropole Hotel near the NEC. To develop my skills Metropole sent me to college where my passion for the industry came alive, so I really value the power of specially designed training to provide you with that lift to move you on in life. The hospitality sector has had a tough time through pandemic but we're here and still standing. We now need the industry to come together and provide the skills that local people need to secure jobs in our brilliant industry”.