Skip to main content

Whistleblowing Policy

How the Matter can be Taken Further

  1. This policy is intended to provide you with an avenue within the Combined Authority to raise concerns. The Combined Authority hopes you will be satisfied with any action taken. If you are not, and if you feel it is right to take the matter outside the Combined Authority, the following are possible contact points:
    1. the external auditor;
    2. your trade union;
    3. your local Citizens Advice Bureau;
    4. relevant professional bodies or regulatory organisations;
    5. a relevant voluntary organisation;
    6. the Police;
    7. Public Concern at Work (telephone: 020 7404 6609 or email
  2. If you do take the matter outside the Combined Authority, you should ensure that you do not disclose confidential information.