Skip to main content

AEB Complaints Procedure

3. When should you contact the West Midlands Combined Authority?

If you have fully exhausted the provider's complaint procedure, have evidence of this and remained dissatisfied, you can contact the Combined Authority. You can also contact the Combined Authority if you are no longer able to contact the provider because they are no longer trading.

Also, you can contact WMCA if your complaint is related to AEB funding, but not about the provider.