Skip to main content

AEB Complaints Procedure

4. How should you complain to the Combined Authority?

We only accept complaints in writing, by email or letter, except where we are required to make reasonable adjustments. Please let us know if this applies to you, either through a third party or by calling us, and we will arrange for someone to handle your complaint. 

If you have difficulties in providing your details in writing, we will consider complaints made on your behalf by a third party. You will need to confirm that we can communicate with that third party on your behalf. If the complaint is on behalf of more than one person, we will need written permission from everyone. 

You should email complaints to or put them in a letter to: 

West Midlands Combined
Authority Adult Education Budget Team
Productivity and Skills
16 Summer Lane
B19 3SD

If you are acting on behalf of anyone, you must provide evidence that you have their permission to do so. We can only investigate those courses we fund - we may ask you for further information  to help us confirm this.